English Translation: I’ll tell you a story about someone I know A guy who broke up with his loving girlfriend a few days ago Just a person that I know He’s taking it hard and is really sad What do you think? No, this isn’t my story It’s just a story of a person I know He loved her so much Says he falls for her even though they met over a year He used to tell girls that he was single But he even showed her off to his friends Even his mom thought she was pretty Just like how his mom told him when he was young She said that his girlfriend was perfect from head to toe That’s how much his mom liked her He took her home every night on a taxi Then he would take the last bus back home It was hard work but he wanted to be with her at least another minute Because when he was with her, his worries melted away They were so happy like that The story is good till here, happiness times one hundred But who is that person? Uh… just someone I know I’ll tell you a story...
(Redirected from Hawaii Five-0 (season 2)) This article is about a list of episodes of the 2010 TV series. For a list of episodes of the original TV series, see List of Hawaii Five-O episodes . Hawaii Five-0 is a police procedural series developed for television by Alex Kurtzman , Roberto Orci and Peter M. Lenkov , based on the 1968 series of the same name created by Leonard Freeman . It premiered on Monday, September 20, 2010, 42 years to the day from the premiere of the original show, September 20, 1968. On October 21, 2010, CBS announced that Hawaii Five-0 had been given a full season order of 24 episodes. [ 1 ] Each of the episode's title (except the pilot ) is in the Hawaiian language rather than in English. [ 2 ] The series covers the actions of a small special state task force created by the Governor of Hawaii to investigate serious crimes throu...
Love you Today is the day we saw the first snow I’m so happy Love you I’m happy that I met you I love you My eyes dazzle white Maybe it’s because the world is covered with snow No it’s because of you I’m standing in front of you right now After this winter passes and spring comes again Every winter, we will be together After the summer passes and the leaves fall I will always be there in your winter Your soft voice is the scarf that wraps around me The person who is next to me, the warm love you give me I’m so thankful, all time I’m happy hour So I don’t even know that it’s cold this winter When the cold wind blows, hold my hand When the white snow falls, come into my arms Trust yourself with me, I’ll protect you Be tightly held by me, I won’t ever let go of your hands There’s more of my love than the snow Don’t worry, even after this winter passes and spring comes I’ll be with you forever After this winter passes and spring comes again Every winter, we will be together...
Comments